We partner with manufacturers developing new products or processes to proactively ensure successful bonding, sealing, coating, printing, painting or cleaning. Common services include:
- Screen materials to ensure material system compatibility
- Review of conceptual adhesion process and identification of Critical Control Points where adhesion issues may occur, starting with setting specifications for incoming materials
- Determine the required surface characteristics at each Critical Control Point by establishing the required cleanliness number
- Establish pass/fail numbers at each Critical Control Point using the Surface Analyst
- Specify the appropriate surface preparation process for the material system, i.e. plasma treatment, abrasion, etching, etc.
- Develop Experimental Test Plan
- Analyze bond strength of dissimilar materials
- Implement commissioning and qualification
Complete the form to the right to request a call with one of our adhesion experts.